Comply with the comprehensive evaluation required in the admission process, through an interview conducted by the admissions committee of the graduate program. In addition, the following is necessary:
- Simple copy of the Bachelor´s degree Certificate where the following information is indicated:
- The overall GPA.
- Completion date of all the subjects of the study plan.
- Simple copy of the Bachelor´s degree.
- Motivation letter or essay in which the candidate explains the reasons for his or her interest in the program, his or her potential contribution to it and the area in which he or she wishes to develop professionally.
- Curriculum vitae.
- When applicable, submit two letters of recommendation in the institutional format, from employers or professors.
- When applicable, take the Postgraduate Studies Admission Test (PAEP), and obtain at least 500 points in the adaptive version or its equivalent in other exams authorized by the Institution.
- When applicable, obtain at least 550 points in the TOEFL exam or its equivalent in the other exams authorized by the Institution as an instrument to assess the sufficiency of English language proficiency.
*The admission process may change without prior notice from the Admissions Committee
**Admission is the first step: then you can enroll in your graduate program of interest.