The Master's Program in Strategic Foresight focuses on satisfying the need for futures studies, analysis and research to improve decision-making in the public, private and social spheres.
The program aims to train professionals who:
The Tecnológico de Monterrey seeks to integrate a new generation of students in all its graduate programs who have completed their undergraduate studies and distinguished themselves by being: talented, enthusiastic people, committed to the development of their environment and to the well-being of society; people who have the potential to successfully complete their graduate program and become leaders with entrepreneurial spirit, human sense and internationally competitive.
Therefore, in order to be admitted, applicants participate in a comprehensive selection process that considers:
- Score on the Graduate Admission Test (PAEP).
- Undergraduate grade average.
Each School may have additional requirements.
Comply with the comprehensive evaluation required in the admission process, through an interview conducted by the admissions committee of the graduate program. In addition, the following is necessary:
*The admission process may change without prior notice from the Admissions Committee
**Admission is the first step: then you can enroll in your graduate program of interest.
Face to Face
Escuela de Gobierno y Transformación Pública Monterrey
Escuela de Gobierno y Transformación Pública Santa Fe
Once completed their studies the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze complex problems considering the local, national and international economic and socio-political environment.
- Model complex systems using data science and artificial intelligence.
- Design and facilitate scenario planning processes for public or private organizations or for topics of interest.
- Identify early warnings in the local, regional and global context that provide organizations the ability to anticipate.
- Design robust strategic plans that contemplate the multiplicity of plausible futures based on the characteristics of their environment.
- Link the process of foresight, planning and innovation for public or private organizations.
- Design strategic foresight structures for organizations.