The Master's Program in Strategic Foresight focuses on satisfying the need for futures studies, analysis and research to improve decision-making in the public, private and social spheres.
The program aims to train professionals who:
- Are leaders within public, private and social organizations, able to explore the multiplicity of plausible, probable and desirable futures to guide decision making processes and the design of robust strategic plans.
- Implement systemic analysis processes within public, private and social organizations to allow the visualization of complex problems for a better understanding of the challenges of the organization to guides their strategy.
- Use advanced methodologies for robust decision-making taking advantage of data science and artificial intelligence to enrich foresight analysis and futures studies.
- Are a reference in Latin America in the study and implementation of foresight analysis and futures studies, contributing to the strengthening of foresight capacities in the region, given the marked increase in interest in this type of studies for governments, companies, civil society organizations and international agencies.
Comply with the comprehensive evaluation required in the admission process, through an interview conducted by the admissions committee of the graduate program. In addition, the following is necessary:
*The admission process may change without prior notice from the Admissions Committee
**Admission is the first step: then you can enroll in your graduate program of interest.
Once completed their studies the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze complex problems considering the local, national and international economic and socio-political environment.
- Model complex systems using data science and artificial intelligence.
- Design and facilitate scenario planning processes for public or private organizations or for topics of interest.
- Identify early warnings in the local, regional and global context that provide organizations the ability to anticipate.
- Design robust strategic plans that contemplate the multiplicity of plausible futures based on the characteristics of their environment.
- Link the process of foresight, planning and innovation for public or private organizations.
- Design strategic foresight structures for organizations.